CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

The last week of randoms!!

Miss Kali Joy's finger painting!!....I did the blue heart and wrote her name! The rest is all KALI FINGERS AND HANDS!!

Just being my cute, handsome, adorable, loving self!!
"I will let you kiss me for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" This shot reminds me of the Austin Powers movies
Look at me...I'm a big boy!
Belly laughing!!
Nibble fest!!

Brother and Sister time hanging out on the couch watching DORA!!
My lil man is growing soooooooo fast I can't keep up with how big he is! It blows me away how fast he is developing!!
PT on my lap having giggle fits for no reason!!
Miss KJ at her french story time doing the train song!
My lil pumpkin!!


1 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pics! I think it's hilarious that Parker likes to keep his tongue hanging out of his mouth so much!!Too cute!!