CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Photoclass Pictures

Heres some of my photo homework pictures!! Trying to get to know my camera better to improve on my pics....heres some of my experiments! Let me know which ones you like the best!
Playing with Shutter speed
Playing with Shutter speed
Playing with ISO and Shutter speed to try and get the Streak Light effect
Thought this could be a cool looking shot!!
Can't decide which one I like better!
Quick outside shot of the moon
Manual shot 3200 ISO for 30 sec Shutter will try this shot again with less ISO to see if the picture is less grainy
Playing with my ISO
Still playing with the ISO
Angles of lights...away from the sun
Towards the sun
Trying to capture a good still shot....still too blurry!
Well thats all for now I'm suppose to take shots of xmas lights did a few tonite with Penny but we were FREEZING!!!!!!
will dress warmer and try again before Weds Class.
Maybe Penny will actually wear a pair of socks next time!!LOL!

1 comments:

Anat Aderet said...

WOW! your blog is so nice!
I wish you all the best,
Anat