CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Dec 2007!! Kids shots!!!

All Santa'd out


















I should of done this before I had to send out all my Xmas cards so I could of put some photos of the kids into them!! But time to do what I want to do is NO MORE!!! Its all about everybody else and what they need so I apologize now for not being able to send out pictures to you all....but if you want print out the pictures you like! Thats the best I can do!!
So there you have it !! Thats most of my picture attempts! I wanted to dress Kali up as an Elf after but she was having no part of that! I will try again in a couple of days or so ...I want to get PT back as Santa, Kali as an Elf and Alibi( our Dog) as a reindeer!! I know I know GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Shari, those are the best pictures! He is a perfect Santa, and that angel of yours is so sweet!
Laura