CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kidlet shots...in various lighting

Even though this ones blurry I just think its cute!
I really LOVE this picture but I didn't have time to re adjust so its too dark! but I thought the effect looked olden!
Miss KJ and PT with the Mr & Mrs at their Children's Party!
Cute lil munchkins
Shes scarring me at how grown up she can look!
PT livin for the moment!
Cute lil Mister
"Nobody told me about CHRISTMAS!!!"
Proud big sister


My lil monkey face
sweet Miss Kali behaving
" Wow...."
" Look at our TREE!"


"Hmmm let me ponder that!"
PT, Alibi and Kali Joy
" Somebody feed me this tie just ain't cutting it!"
Parker

Happy Boy Parker

" Mommie PLEASE!!!!"
Amazement
a lil too much EGG NOG!!
Guy Smiley
Giggle Monster
My lil DIVA



Well thats all for now!! I went a bit snap happy this last week!! Hope you all like em! Theres some there I just LOVE!!!!!


1 comments:

BluEyedFool said...

Shari,
these pictures are amazing!!! I love them, the kids are just perfect, lol.